Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Researched Argument Essay

After the completion of Pesticide essay, in which I looked at both the postive aspects of pesticide use and conventional forming and the negaitive effects and alternatives, I have decided to focus my attention on the negative aspects of this common farming practice and the harmful side effects it has on health and the environment. After completing the research for the previous essay, I was shocked at the amount of health problems pesticides cause and also exactly what is being put into our food. The chapter in the book Food Inc that disscussed pesticide use also helped to confirm my stance on this topic. I will be focusing most of my attention on the health effects caused by this type of farming, but will also be looking at environmental issues, water contaimination, and also the alternatives such as organic farming and will find resources and staticsitcs to support my main ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment